2023 Best CSGO Trade Sites
Check out our list of the 25 best Legit CSGO Trade Sites (Updated on 2023). Welcome to 4tmr.com, assuming you’re on this site to find the best CSGO Trade sites from around the internet, regardless of what nation you’re from.
What Are CS:GO Trading Sites?
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, or CS:GO as it is usually referred to, is a popular multiplayer first-person shooter video game that was first released in 2012. Despite its age CS:GO still maintains a large and active following in 2022 (the data for 2023 year not ready yet). Skins were introduced in CS:GO in 2013 as a cosmetic feature intended to encourage more interaction between players but in a short time gained real money value. CS:GO skins can range in value from a few cents to items worth thousands of dollars.
A whole CS:GO gambling industry sprang up based on CS:GO skins with many websites offering skin betting on esports and various casino-type games. Other sites specialize in buying and selling skins as well as providing a service where their users can exchange skins with other users. There are now dozens if not hundreds of CS:GO trading sites where people can exchange skins.
How to trade CS:GO skins?
Follow next steps to trade CS:GO skins in February 2023:
- 1️⃣ Log in to SkinsMonkey, Tradeit.gg, CSGORoll, DMarket, or Steam Market via your personal Steam account
- 2️⃣ In next window select CS:GO game
- 3️⃣ Select items & skins from the inventory and choose the items you want to trade
- 4️⃣ Get new skins or real money from your CS:GO trade
Selecting the Best CS:GO Trading Sites
With all the skin trading sites there is an abundance of options when you are ready to trade your CS:GO skins. The problem is finding a site that you can trust. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scam sites engaged in skin trading so it is a good idea to do some research before risking your skins or money. Here are a few of the things you should look at when selecting a CS:GO skin trading site:
- 👴 Age of the site: Just because a site is new doesn’t mean it’s a scam. After all, skins haven’t been around that long so no skin trading site is really old. Still a site that has been around several years is a safer bet than one that launched last month.
- 🧑🤝🧑 The number of users/trades: A CS:GO skin trading site with a large number of users and successful trades is a good sign of a reputable trading site.
- ⭐ Reviews: Reviews can give you a good idea of how a trading site operates. Don’t just look at professional reviews. Check around for some user reviews as well. Reddit is a good place to start. Reddit has a huge CS:GO community and you will be able to find comments on many different people’s experiences with various CS:GO skin trading sites.
- 💬 Social Media: Being active on social media is a good indication of a skin trading site that is on the up and up. The key here is “being active”. Do they post regularly and respond to followers’ comments? Just having an account isn’t enough. They should comment and post on a regular basis.
- 💸 Commissions: Obviously excessively high commissions don’t instill a lot of trust. On the other hand, watch out for deals that appear too good to be true. CS:GO skin sites are in the business to make money. Commissions of around 5% appear to be pretty much the norm on legitimate sites.
- 🗣️ Customer Support: A good skin trading site should have a customer support system in place that responds to requests and complaints in a timely fashion.
None of these things by themselves make a CS:GO skin trading site good or bad but looking at all of these together can give you a good idea. Get as much information as you can before risking your skins and/or money on a site.
Which Game Items Support CS:GO Trading Sites?
On third-party CS:GO trading platforms, you’ll be able to sell and trade your skins however you like with the added benefit of being able to withdraw the money you get from these skins, to your actual bank account, contrary to how it works on the Steam marketplace.
Moreover, not only can you trade CS:GO items, but you will also find that most of the CS:GO trading websites listed here support Rust, Dota 2, TF2 and other games’ tradeables as well. So, if you’ve got a bunch of items laying around from different games, you can easily sell them on trading websites.
Depending on the website, you’ll find multiple game items supported. For example, although DMarket is primarily a CS:GO marketplace, you’ll find listings for items for Team Fortress 2, Dota 2, and a few more other games.
How Can I Get Paid for My Skins?
Once you’ve selected a CS:GO trading site from the list above, all you need to do is register yourself as a new user on their website.
Connect your Steam inventory to the website (don’t worry, all the websites in our lists are completely trusted and thoroughly reviewed by thousands of users who use them every day).
You can then create listings for any individual items you have in your Steam inventory. When you do so, all you need to do is wait for a reasonable offer and accept it. You can also use a Trade Bot that some websites offer and trade your skins for one that is similar in price to yours, should the Bot have it in its inventory.
If you’d like to claim the money from the skin you just sold, you can do so by using one of the various payment methods available on these websites. Before you decide to sell the skin on a platform, make sure they have your desired payment method available.
Where can I trade CS:GO?
SkinsMonkey and DMarket are the best area to exchange, trade skins for CS:GO and numerous different games, securly and quickly.
How do you trade CS:GO skins for money?
This is the way players can trade their CS:GO skins beyond Steam:
- Step 1️⃣: Trade your CS:GO skins by signing in with Steam
- Step 2️⃣: Select the CS:GO skins you need in return for the ones you don’t
- Step 3️⃣: Double-check the trade offer and confirm it on Steam Guard
- Step 4️⃣: Confirm the trade through the Steam portable application and Steam Guard
- Step 5️⃣: Show off the new skins
How do I trade CS:GO skins on Steam?
Open up your Steam profile and snap on Inventory. Search for a blue button that peruses Trade Offers, which will be right on top of the game rundown, and snap on it. Pick New Trade Offer, and you’ll be provoked to pick who you might want to exchange with.
What is the best CS:GO trading site?
Here you can find 15 Best CS:GO skins Trading Sites in 2023:
|Evaluation criteria||CS:GO Trading Site|
|🔝 Best Overall:||1️⃣ SkinsMonkey|
|💝 Best with Low Fees:||2️⃣ CSGORoll|
|⬆️ Best without Commission:||3️⃣ CSGOEmpire|
|✅ Best With Crypto Withdrawal:||4️⃣ CSGO500|
|💎 The Best Bonus:||5️⃣ Tradeit.GG|